In early 1941, Wesmond Building and Investment Company broke ground on a 320-home residential development, north of East Glebe Road and bounded on the east by [...]
A school building once located at the southwest corner of Duke Street and South Quaker Lane was originally known as Lee-Jackson High School.
Established in 1823, the Virginia Theological Seminary acquired a sizable amount of its current property off Quaker Lane four years later. [...]
In 1841, the local lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows acquired the property located today at 218 North Columbus St. [...]
R.E. Lee Camp Hall [...]
Should Alexandria police officers be outfitted with cameras to record their interactions with residents?
Alexandria Small Business
City of Alexandria
Del Ray Patch
Old Town Nights
Old Town Patch