The new federal city, the District of Columbia, was laid out in a diamond shape and marked with boundary stones in 1791 and 1792. [...]
Franklin and Armfield Office [...]
People who live in glass houses can enjoy the view [...]
In early 1941, Wesmond Building and Investment Company broke ground on a 320-home residential development, north of East Glebe Road and bounded on the east by [...]
A school building once located at the southwest corner of Duke Street and South Quaker Lane was originally known as Lee-Jackson High School.
Established in 1823, the Virginia Theological Seminary acquired a sizable amount of its current property off Quaker Lane four years later. [...]
In 1841, the local lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows acquired the property located today at 218 North Columbus St. [...]
Do you think the city should spend almost $23 million on a 50-meter pool at Chinquapin?
Alexandria Small Business
City of Alexandria
Del Ray Patch
Old Town Nights
Old Town Patch