The new federal city, the District of Columbia, was laid out in a diamond shape and marked with boundary stones in 1791 and 1792. [...]
Franklin and Armfield Office [...]
People who live in glass houses can enjoy the view [...]
News and notes on Alexandria high school baseball [...]
A weekly update from the Alexandria high school baseball scene [...]
The latest from the Alexandria high school baseball beat [...]
In early 1941, Wesmond Building and Investment Company broke ground on a 320-home residential development, north of East Glebe Road and bounded on the east by [...]
A school building once located at the southwest corner of Duke Street and South Quaker Lane was originally known as Lee-Jackson High School.
Established in 1823, the Virginia Theological Seminary acquired a sizable amount of its current property off Quaker Lane four years later. [...]
A roundup of high school baseball in Alexandria. [...]
Should the Alexandria School Board support the proposal to revamp the schoolyard at Maury Elementary School?
Alexandria Small Business
City of Alexandria
Del Ray Patch
Old Town Nights
Old Town Patch