Intuitive Eating Small Group Series: Parts 1 & 2 (ZOOM)
Two 3-Week Zoom Workshop Series Part 1 beginning on March 16th & Part 2 on April 13th
Tuesday, March 16th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, March 23rd; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, March 30th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, April 13th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, April 20th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, April 27th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Are you ready to gain freedom from dieting and make peace in your relationship with food and your body?
Join Dr. Whitney Spears, clinical psychologist, for this small virtual group experience to learn about Intuitive Eating, an approach that teaches you how to cultivate a healthy relationship with food and your body. Dr. Spears will be presenting an educational, interactive, and experiential workshop based on the approach that was developed by Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D. and Elyse Resch, M.S., R.D., F.A.D.A , as well as, her own clinical expertise with eating disorders and positive body image.
At the end of Part I, you will be able to:
– Understand 6 Core Principles of Intuitive Eating
– Be Able to Understand Physical and Mental Hunger Cues
– Release Unhealthy Thought Patterns With Food.
– Cultivate a Curious and Compassionate Relationship with Food.
– Learn how to reject the diet mentality and challenge diet-culture and fat-phobia.
At the end of Part 2, you will be able to:
– Understand the last 4 core principles of Intuitive Eating
– Find satisfaction in your eating and learn fullness cues
– Explore ways to cope with your emotions and respect your body with compassion
– Shift your focus on how it feels to move your body and honor your health
-Intuitive Eating (A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach) – 4th Edition
-The Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
The workshop series, taking place via ZOOM, is limited to 8 individuals to maximize discussion and support.
INVESTMENT: $225 (Each Part) = $450 total
Register TODAY at www.delraypsych.com/events!
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
*There are no refunds for missed sessions.