Intuitive Eating Small Group Workshop Series (ZOOM)
Are you ready to gain freedom from dieting and make peace in your relationship with food and your body?
Join Dr. Whitney Spears, clinical psychologist and certified intuitive eating counselor, for this small virtual group experience to learn about Intuitive Eating, an approach that teaches you how to cultivate a healthy relationship with food and your body. Dr. Spears will be presenting an educational, interactive, therapeutic and experiential workshop based on the approach that was developed by Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D. and Elyse Resch, M.S., R.D., F.A.D.A , as well as, her own clinical expertise with eating disorders and positive body image.
This small group ZOOM workshop is split into two 3-week sessions:
Tuesday, September 14th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, September 21st; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, September 28th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, October 12th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, October 19th; 6:30 – 8 pm
Tuesday, October 26th; 6:30 – 8 pm
At the end of the series, you will be able to:
* Understand Core Principles of Intuitive Eating
* Be Able to Understand Physical and Mental Hunger Cues
* Release Unhealthy Thought Patterns With Food
* Cultivate a Curious and Compassionate Relationship with Food
* Find satisfaction in your eating and learn fullness cues
* Explore ways to cope with your emotions and respect your body with compassion
* Shift your focus on how it feels to move your body and honor your health
* Learn how to reject the diet mentality and challenge diet-culture and fat-phobia.
* Intuitive Eating (A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach) – 4th Edition
* The Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]