Out of the attic | Lynhaven Community
In early 1941, Wesmond Building and Investment Company broke ground on a 320-home residential development, north of East Glebe Road and bounded on the east by Jefferson Davis Highway, visible on the left.
Out of the attic | Lee-Jackson School
A school building once located at the southwest corner of Duke Street and South Quaker Lane was originally known as Lee-Jackson High School.
Out of the attic | Aspinwall Hall
Established in 1823, the Virginia Theological Seminary acquired a sizable amount of its current property off Quaker Lane four years later.
Out of the Attic | Odd Fellows Hall
In 1841, the local lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows acquired the property located today at 218 North Columbus St.
12Page 2 of 2