Out of the attic | D.C. boundary markers
The new federal city, the District of Columbia, was laid out in a diamond shape and marked with boundary stones in 1791 and 1792.
Out of the Attic
Franklin and Armfield Office
Home of the Week
People who live in glass houses can enjoy the view
Out of the attic | Lynhaven Community
In early 1941, Wesmond Building and Investment Company broke ground on a 320-home residential development, north of East Glebe Road and bounded on the east by Jefferson Davis Highway, visible on the left.
Out of the attic | Lee-Jackson School
A school building once located at the southwest corner of Duke Street and South Quaker Lane was originally known as Lee-Jackson High School.
Out of the attic | Aspinwall Hall
Established in 1823, the Virginia Theological Seminary acquired a sizable amount of its current property off Quaker Lane four years later.
Out of the Attic | Odd Fellows Hall
In 1841, the local lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows acquired the property located today at 218 North Columbus St.
12Page 2 of 2